Stronghold Assassin [All Inn Brewing Fresh Wort Kit]
“BITTER HOPS ON A SOLID MALT BACKBONE”
DESCRIPTION: Unexpectedly powerful, yet devastatingly graceful. Complex character, equipped with a super effective toolkit of trans-Pacific hop varieties.
BEER STYLE: Double IPA
Suggested Yeast: Lallemand Verdant IPA, US-05, BRY-97
Suggested Hops: Galaxy (50g), Simcoe (50g), Warrior (50g), Centennial (50g)
- Clean and sanitise your fermentation vessel.
- Pour the FWK cube into the fermenter
- Add 5 liters of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired
- Pitch yeast as per your yeast packet
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if lucky enough and bottle/keg, carbonate, and condition [conditioning usually takes between 1 week and 5 weeks, depending on style]