NEIPA [All Inn Brewing Fresh Wort Kit]
“HAZY TROPICAL FRUIT WITH INTENSE AROMA"
DESCRIPTION: This Fresh Wort Kit showcase some of our new experimental beers, something engaging and fun to keep us (and you!) playing on the front lines of beer styles. Bend the rules, then break them.
BEER STYLE: NEIPA
Suggested Yeast: Safale s-33, Lallemand New England
Suggested Hops: FInishing Hops Azacca (50g), El Dorad (50g), and Sabro (50g)
- Clean and sanitise your fermentation vessel.
- Pour the FWK cube into the fermenter
- Add 5 liters of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired
- Pitch yeast as per your yeast packet
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if lucky enough and bottle/keg, carbonate, and condition [conditioning usually takes between 1 week and 5 weeks, depending on style]