Mercenary APA [All Inn Brewing Fresh Wort]
“BRIGHT, INVIGORATING, ACCESSIBLE AND HOPPY”
DESCRIPTION: Sophisticated, yet simple. That’s our Mercenary. All smiles and flashes of gold, with just a little sweetness before the bitter finish. Strong hits of citrus and pine keep things fresh, bright and invigorating like an afternoon on a California gold course – but infinitely more accessible.
BEER STYLE: American Pale Ale
Suggested Yeast: Lallemand Verdant IPA, US-05
- Clean and sanitise your fermentation vessel.
- Pour the FWK cube into the fermenter
- Add 5 liters of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired
- Pitch yeast as per your yeast packet
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if lucky enough and bottle/keg, carbonate, and condition [conditioning usually takes between 1 week and 5 weeks, depending on style]