Kissaki [All Inn Brewing Fresh Wort]
DESCRIPTION: A nimble Japanese-style rice lager, born from a fusion of the traditional and the supermodern. Carefully honed, for balance and razor-sharp crispness.
BEER STYLE: Japanese Lager
Suggested Yeast: Lallemand Verdant IPA, US-05
- Clean and sanitise your fermentation vessel.
- Pour the FWK cube into the fermenter
- Add 5 liters of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired
- Pitch yeast as per your yeast packet
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if lucky enough and bottle/keg, carbonate, and condition [conditioning usually takes between 1 week and 5 weeks, depending on style]