Hazy IPA [All Inn Brewing Fresh Wort]
“HJAZY PINE WIRH FRUITY & CITRUS FLAVOURS”
Description: This Fresh Wort Kit showcases one of our new Experimental beers, something engaging & fun to keep us (and you!) playing on the front lines of beer. styles. Bend the rules, then break them.
Suggested Yeast: Safale US-05, Lallemand BRY-97, WLP001, Wyeast 1056, Safale S-33.
Suggested Hops: Ekunot (100g), Sabro (100g), and Ahtanum (50g)
- Clean and sanitise your fermentation vessel.
- Pour the FWK cube into the fermenter
- Add 5 liters of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired
- Pitch yeast as per your yeast packet
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if lucky enough and bottle/keg, carbonate, and condition [conditioning usually takes between 1 week and 5 weeks, depending on style]