Fill-O-Meter - Volumetric Water Measuring Device
No More Spillovers!
Unlike other tap timers that simply measure time, this Fill-O-Meter measures the volume of water and will automatically turn off when the specific volume of water is dispensed.
We recommend setting up the Fill-O-Meter with either the Garden Hose Connectors or Type A Camlocks. Thread tape will be required for the Camlock. Use sparingly as too much Teflon can damage the plastic thread. And it is very important to never overtighten!
- Displays real-time flow rate and volume (Liters/Min or Gallons/Min)
- Mains power supply included (never change a battery again)
- Accurately measures and controls volumes at flow rates from 1-30L/Min
- Never overfill or spillover again
- Splash resistant housing
- Great for filling pools, tanks, brewery hardware, distilling gear, mixing liquid and many other applications not mentioned
- Integrated flow meter and solenoid valve
- Illuminated display for usage in the evening
- Integrated sound alarm
- Easy 1/2" BSP Inlet and Outlet
- Measure the amount of water used in the garden
DO NOT flow liquid the wrong direction, it will break the unit.
DO NOT overtighten fittings onto the 1/2" ports.
DO NOT exceed temperatures greater than 40°C through the unit.
Power Supply Input: 100-240VAC (50/60Hz)
Power Supply Output: 24V DC, 1.5A
Flow Range: 1-30L per minute
Temperature Range 0°C to 40°C
LCD: 3 inch back lit display
Housing Material: ABS
Input/Output threads: G1/2"
Pressure Rating: 0-12bar (0-180psi)
Accuracy: +/- 5%
Note: Accuracy can be improved with the stable flow. Repeated start/stop or variation in the water supply can have a negative effect on accuracy.
If for any reason the power turns off, then the Fill-O-Meter will shut the flow.