Blind Axeman Amber Ale [All Inn Brewing Fresh Wort]
“RICH RUBY MALTS, FRUIT AND SPICE”
DESCRIPTION: A sturdy but sprightly malt base provides a firm foundation for fresh fruit and spice notes to show off a little.
BEER STYLE: Amber Ale
Suggested Yeast: Safale US-05, Lallemand BRY-97
- Clean and sanitise your fermentation vessel.
- Pour the FWK cube into the fermenter
- Add 5 liters of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired
- Pitch yeast as per your yeast packet
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if lucky enough and bottle/keg, carbonate, and condition [conditioning usually takes between 1 week and 5 weeks, depending on style]