Bearded Dragon Aussie Pale Ale [All Inn Brewing Fresh Wort]
DESCRIPTION: Built for surviving and thriving in the heat. A restorative concoction with a touch of wheat malt, uplifted by modern Australian hop varieties.
BEER STYLE: Australian Pale Ale
Our Suggested Yeasts: Safale US-05, Lallemand BRY-97
- Clean and sanitise your fermentation vessel.
- Pour the FWK cube into fermenter
- Add 5 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired
- Pitch yeast as per your yeast packet
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if lucky enough and bottle/keg, carbonate and condition [conditioning usually takes between 1 week and 5 weeks, dependant on style]