Single Hop Sabro [All Inn Brewing Fresh Wort]
“LIGHT BODIED SO THE SABRO CAN REALLY SHINE”
Description: An excellent introduction to Sabro hops in a simple, clean, and only moderately bitter beer. Tangerine, coconut, tropical fruit, and stonefruit aromas with notes of cedar and mint.
Suggested Yeast: Safale US-05, Lallemand BRY-97
- Clean and sanitise your fermentation vessel.
- Pour the FWK cube into the fermenter
- Add 5 liters of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired
- Pitch yeast as per your yeast packet
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if lucky enough and bottle/keg, carbonate, and condition [conditioning usually takes between 1 week and 5 weeks, depending on style]