Riptide Summer Ale [All Inn Brewing Fresh Wort Kit]
“DELICATE, SESSIONABLE, CITRUS AND BERRIES”
DESCRIPTION: New wave hops from New Zealand and Tasmania give bright citrus and berry aromas to this nimble and finely textured thirst quencher.
BEER STYLE: Summer Ale
Suggested Yeast: American Ale US-05, BRY-97, WLP001, Wyeast 1056
Suggested Hops: Melba (25g) and Wai-iti (25g)
- Clean and sanitise your fermentation vessel.
- Pour the FWK cube into the fermenter
- Add 5 liters of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired
- Pitch yeast as per your yeast packet
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if lucky enough and bottle/keg, carbonate, and condition [conditioning usually takes between 1 week and 5 weeks, depending on style]