Rapid Descent: Strong Ale [All Inn Brewing Fresh Wort Kit]
“MALT BALANCE, BITTER AMERICAN HOPS”
DESCRIPTION: Real depth of flavour, with an edge of burnt sugar from dark crystal malt to serve as counterweight to the solid bitterness and aromatic buoyancy of American hops.
BEER STYLE: Strong Ale
Suggested Yeast: American Ale US-05, BRY-97, WLP001, Wyeast 1056
Suggested Hops: Chinook (50g)
- Clean and sanitise your fermentation vessel.
- Pour the FWK cube into the fermenter
- Add 5 liters of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired
- Pitch yeast as per your yeast packet
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if lucky enough and bottle/keg, carbonate, and condition [conditioning usually takes between 1 week and 5 weeks, depending on style]