Legbreaker: American IPA [All Inn Brewing Fresh Wort]
“RESINOUS, FLORAL HOPS WITH MALT BALANCE”
DESCRIPTION: Legbreaker takes to the field as a determined all-rounder, striking a well-practiced balance between sweet, malt biscuit flavour and the bitter hoppy wallops of generous doses of American Columbus, Centennial and Citra. Stand by for lashings of grapefruit, floral, and resinous characters.
BEER STYLE: American IPA
Suggested Yeast: Lallemand Verdant IPA, US-05
- Clean and sanitise your fermentation vessel.
- Pour the FWK cube into the fermenter
- Add 5 liters of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired
- Pitch yeast as per your yeast packet
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if lucky enough and bottle/keg, carbonate, and condition [conditioning usually takes between 1 week and 5 weeks, depending on style]