Guten Nano Brewery 50L [3 Year Warranty]
The MCH Australia Guten Nano-Brewery is an automatic all-in-one, stainless steel brewing system, capable of effortlessly brewing up to 45 litres of wort.
Brewers control and monitor the mashing process with the programmable digital display controller. Thanks to the integrated malt pipe with adjustable stainless steels malt screens, you no longer need a separate tank for filtering.
With a full operating capacity of 3,000 watts you bring your filtered wort quickly to the boil.
The 50L MCH Australia Guten Nano-Brewery includes:
- Capacity: 45 litre (total volume = 52 litre)
- Ideal size: dimensions brewing kettle H x W = 69 x 35 cm
- Stainless steel AISI 304
- Power: adjustable from 100 to 3,000 W, in 100 W increments
- 15amp cord and AU standard plug (requires 15amp socket)
- Distillation lid with 47mm hole
- SST malt pipe holds up to 12 kg, with adjustable SST screens and removable handle for lifting
- Integrated SST circulation pipe with SST valve for regulating the flow
- Integrated magnetic drive pump can be operated separately
- Programmable controller with digital display
- Programme up to 9 brewing steps and up to 9 hop additions
- Alarm/reminder function & manual override function
- Memory for saving up to 9 recipes
- Temperature range: 25 – 100°C; division: 0.1°C
- Clear LCD screen
- SST bazooka filter
- Removable SST ball valve ½” with nozzle
- SS Immersion Chiller
- Hop Spider
- Plastic Mash Paddle - 60cm
- 3 year warranty
Our Keg King Brewery Packages provide a great way to get the tools you'll need for all-grain brewing at a price that won't break your budget.
- Attention: Please note the 50L Brewery Systems require a 15amp power supply.