Foaming Sanitiser No Rinse (Atomic 15) [Australian Made]
  • Foaming Sanitiser No Rinse (Atomic 15) [Australian Made]

    SKU: 9001

    Atomic 15 Foaming No Rinse Sanitiser  (495ml) – Go To War On Bacteria and Micro-organisms!

     

    NATA Laboratory tested and proudly made in Australia, Atomic 15 No Rinse Sanitiser is perfectly suited for brewery sanitisation and passivation processes.

     

    Named after the atomic number for phosphorus, the Atomic 15 formula works as a highly effective phosphoric based sanitiser on pre-cleaned surfaces including stainless steel, plastic, glass and heavy duty silicone. Use in accordance with recommended dilution levels and contact times.

     

    The foam produced at recommended dilution rates is safe to leave in contact with your brewing vessels without rinsing and will not impart off flavours or aroma to your beverage. The foam can be metabolised by yeast and will act as a yeast nutrient.

     

    Great value, makes over 300L of sanitiser when diluted as recommended. Includes handy two-compartment measuring bottle.

     

    Atomic 15 is NOT suitable for use on soft metals such as aluminium, copper or brass.

     

    Ingredients

    Phosphoric Acid …………………………………………......…..50%
    Dodecylbenzene Sulfonic Acid ………..….....…..…..15%
    Inert Ingredients ……………………………………………....…35%

     

    Prior to use, pre-clean contact surfaces with detergent followed by a rinse to ensure all gross debris are visibly removed. Prepare a solution of 1.5ml sanitiser to 1 litre of water by adding the sanitiser volume to the water volume. This yields approximately 300ppm of anti-bacterial surfactant which is sufficient in preventing harmful bacteria such as Escherichia Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus from growing on contact surfaces.

     

    DIRECTIONS

    Upon correct dilution, the sanitiser can be applied onto surfaces with a clean cloth, sponge, spray bottle or by immersion. When in surface contact, allow the sanitiser to remain wet for at least 1 minute. For best results, leave in contact for 15 minutes.

     

     

     

    DANGER

     

    Corrosive. Causes eye irritation or skin burns. Harmful if swallowed/inhaled or absorbed through the skin.  Wear protective clothing and gloves to avoid skin and eye contact. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Do not mix sanitiser with hydroxides and chlorinated products as toxic fumes will form.

     

    FIRST AID

     

    If inhaled: Move victim to areas with fresh air or good ventilation. If the victim feels unwell, call a Poison Centre (13 11 26 AUS) or local doctor for treatment advice.
    If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing and immediately flush with lukewarm water for up to 10 minutes. Call a Poison Centre (13 11 26 AUS) or local doctor for treatment advice.
    If in eyes: Immediately flush contaminated eyes with lukewarm, running water for at least 15 minutes with eyelids open. If contact lenses are present, neutral saline solution may be used during the flush. Immediately call a Poison Centre (13 11 26 AUS) or local doctor for treatment advice.
    If ingested: rinse the mouth with water, do not induce vomiting.

     

    STORAGE

     

    Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area free of sunlight. Keep the container fully closed and away from foodstuffs. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

     

    CONTAINER DISPOSAL

     

    The container is not refillable or reusable. Rinse container and caps thoroughly with water until no residual bubbles are showing. Empty the container and dispose of as a recyclable.

     

    View Safety Data Sheet here.

      $12.95Price
      Product
      • Facebook

      Contact Details:

      We are open on these days:

      Monday to  Friday: 10 am - 4:30 pm
      Sat: 10am - 1:30pm
      Sun: Closed

      Address:

      Unit 57 / 14 Loyalty Road, North Rocks, NSW, 2151

      ©2021 by 41 pints of Beer.