Consequences Lager [All Inn Brewing Fresh Wort]
“CRISP, DRY LAGER, LEAN AND REFRESHING”
DESCRIPTION: This is a consequence of many things: of bucking the trends, ignoring the fashion, and working hard to make a rewarding, unpretentious beer with a lean, pale malt base and subtle bitterness – a pleasant surprise in this complex world. Whenever you need a crisp, dry lager, there will be Consequences.
BEER STYLE: Pale Lager
Suggested Yeast: Safale S-23
- Clean and sanitise your fermentation vessel.
- Pour the FWK cube into the fermenter
- Add 5 liters of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired
- Pitch yeast as per your yeast packet
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if lucky enough and bottle/keg, carbonate, and condition [conditioning usually takes between 1 week and 5 weeks, depending on style]