Bill f Murray Malt Liquor [All Inn Brewing Fresh Wort Kit]
“CLEAN, LIGHTLY MALTY, EASY-GOING”
DESCRIPTION: Humble and good-humoured, an American-style homebrew hero. Easy-going, with a touch of sweetness and just a little bit peppery. That’s the fact, Jack.
BEER STYLE: Malt Liquor
Suggested Yeast: Premium Lager, S189, Diamond Lager, WLP840 and Wyeast 2007
Suggested Hops: No dry hop Recommended
- Clean and sanitise your fermentation vessel.
- Pour the FWK cube into the fermenter
- Add 5 liters of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired
- Pitch yeast as per your yeast packet
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if lucky enough and bottle/keg, carbonate, and condition [conditioning usually takes between 1 week and 5 weeks, depending on style]