Clockwork [All Inn Brewing Fresh Wort]
“SMOOTH AND SOULFUL, WITH A RICH MALT CHARACTER”
DESCRIPTION: Nevermind its mechanical appearance, Clockwork is a soulful porter with coffee and chocolate flavours combined with subtle earthy and woody characters for added complexity. Brewed with no added extras, just a careful selection of seven different malts, it’s more than the sum of its parts.
BEER STYLE: Robust Porter
Suggested Yeast: Safale US-05, Lallemand BRY-97
- Clean and sanitise your fermentation vessel.
- Pour the FWK cube into the fermenter
- Add 5 liters of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired
- Pitch yeast as per your yeast packet
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if lucky enough and bottle/keg, carbonate, and condition [conditioning usually takes between 1 week and 5 weeks, depending on style]